CRM software consolidates all customer information and processes into one, holistic view of each customer. This enables customer-facing employees in sales, marketing and customer service to make quick, informed decisions on everything from cross-selling and up-selling opportunities to target marketing strategies and effective problem resolution.
Studies show that on average, companies using CRM software grow their businesses at a rate 2-3 times faster than those that do not.
CRM enables businesses to:
- Win more deals by collaborating throughout the sales cycle
- Centralise customer information for all employees
- Better service customers
- Build profitable relationships with customers through more effective target marketing
- Increase customer loyalty and drive repeat business
- Automate customer-facing business processes and streamline repetitive tasks
- Gain visibility into staff and business performance to make timely decisions